Makerbot 펌웨어가 3.2.2버젼으로 업데이트가 되었습니다. 이를 참조하시어
하시고 더 좋은 출력물을 프린팅 하시길 바랍니다. 감사합니다.
-최신버젼 펌웨어 다운받기.
MakerBot Desktop 3.2.2 and Firmware 1.3 were released at the end of last week. Please update to the latest version of both, and please feel free to send out an email to your customers instructing them to do the same. Ensuring that your customer is using the latest version of our software and firmware is always a great 'first' troubleshooting step.
Grab the latest installers from our downloads page here.
Please see below for MakerBot Desktop 3.2.2 release notes taken from our website:
MakerBot Desktop is now recommended for the following MakerBot devices:
• MakerBot Replicator Z18 3D Printer
• MakerBot Replicator 3D Printer (Fifth Generation Model)
• MakerBot Replicator Mini Compact 3D Printer
• MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D Printer
• MakerBot Replicator 2X Experimental 3D Printer
• MakerBot Replicator (Original)
MakerBot Desktop 3.2.2 is intended for use with Fifth Generation Firmware 1.3. For improved experience, please update your firmware.
• If you’re using either Mac OS X 10.6 or Windows XP, you should continue to use MakerBot MakerWare. You have the option to download and install it from this page.
• If you’re using a MakerBot Digitizer Desktop 3D Scanner, you have the option to use the MakerBot Desktop 3.2.2 download to also download MakerWare for Digitizer.
Bug Fixes and Improvements:
• Improved Wi-Fi connectivity
• No longer displays disconnected USB printers in the Devices drop-down menu
• Only scan for network printers once the network devices dialog is opened
• Lay Flat algorithm updates
• Wi-Fi setup to the Setup Assistant for MakerBot Replicator Mini Compact 3D Printer
• Option to disable filament jam errors from the device preferences
• Notification for when log exporting is in progress
• After a Fifth Generation printer is reset to factory settings, users should power cycle the printer before setting up Wi-Fi